The updated European Industrial Strategy calls for the co-creation of pathways for the green and digital transition in partnership with industry, public authorities, social partners, and other stakeholders. Such pathways shall offer a better understanding of the scale, cost, long-term benefits and conditions of the required action to accompany the twin transition, leading to an actionable plan in favour of sustainable competitiveness.
In this context, the European Cluster Collaboration Platform, on behalf of the European Commission, DG GROW, organises the EU Clusters Talk “Aerospace & Defence: Cluster activities for a sustainable and resilient ecosystem” on 25 January 2023, 8:30 – 9:45 CET, to discuss the critical challenges for the twin transition in aerospace & defence, the role of clusters to support the transition, and cluster projects and activities that can serve as examples.
Speakers at this EU Clusters Talks include:
- Fabienne Daveran, Head of European Office, Aerospace Valley (Eurocluster METASTARS)
- Isabelle Tavena Pecault, Director Europe & International, Alpha-RLH
- Krzysztof Krystowski, Managing Director, Silesian Aviation Cluster
- Giancarlo Granero, HoU Coordination & Interinstitutional Relations, DG DEFIS, European Commission
- Catherine Eginard, Deputy HoU Coordination & Interinstitutional Relations, DG DEFIS, European Commission
This event is part of bi-weekly online meetings brought to the cluster community by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform. They offer up-to-date insights into the latest industrial policies and clusters’ involvement, projects, and best practices, the latest ECCP news, and funding opportunities. The EU Clusters Talks are a space to exchange knowledge and to discuss cluster-relevant topics, which will change with every meeting.